- Send us an Enquiry with an idea of what activities/accommodation you would like.
- We assign your enquiry to one of our hen party specialists.
- As a general rule, we only require a £25 payment from the person making the group booking and a rough idea of numbers.
- We confirm your booking and share the itinerary with you.
- You confirm with us the final numbers 8 weeks prior to the event date.
- You pay the balance 6 weeks prior to the hen do.
Nope! Initially, we just need a rough idea of the maximum size of your group.
We can then book activities and accommodation for you based on your estimate. Please make sure this is your maximum group size because it is much easier to reduce numbers than increase them, especially in peak season due to availability.
Exact numbers will only be required closer to the payment date as long as your booking isn't short notice. Please note that you are not liable to pay for the members of your group that may have dropped out.
Some activities have set time slots and others can be totally flexible. Timing information can be found on each individual activity and during peak season it's on a first come, first serve basis so the sooner you book, the sooner we can secure your prefered time slot.
Deposits are from £25, usually paid by the group organiser and secures the booking for the whole group. Some variation of this amount may apply to specialist itineraries and events.
If you need some flexibility then feel free to contact us for a chat to see what we can do.
Your booking will be confirmed by one of our hen specialists and everything will be taken care of so sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy!
Balance is normally due 6 weeks prior to the event date. This may vary for some itineraries but this will be 100% clear to you at time of enquiry.
Honestly? - Don't pay for them. Our Simply Hen Portal makes it easy for you to invite hens to see the plans and pay their own individual balance.
If you want to, let your party planner know and we can set it up to give people a deadline to pay a nominal fee towards their balance by. This helps you confirm numbers and know people are serious. Once paid, they will show on the portal for you to see as confirmed.